Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Breakup Quotes For Boyfriend

13) I want to break up with you. It’s not that I have begun to hate you but it’s because my heart has stopped loving you.



14) My love may be unconditional but there was an unspoken condition when I gave you my heart – it’s yours only as long as you love it. Goodbye.



15) I am breaking up with you. Our relationship will die but our love will live on.

Breakup message for him quote to end a relationship with your boyfriend

Happy Birthday Wishes For Him


16) Breaking up will hurt me more than it will hurt you – just like how being together gave me more joy than it did to you.



17) Breaking up with you is not my choice but I don’t have any other option – just like how loving me was a choice but you did it as if you had no other option.



18) I never thought that my feelings for you would change but then again, I never thought that you would change either. Goodbye.



19) I am the same girl who gave you my heart to love it. Instead you chose to corrode it with malice, bit by bit. Goodbye.



20) Our breakup will hurt me as much as it hurts you, but it is something that we must do. Our fights and arguments have ripped our love to shreds, there’s no point in trying to revive something that is already dead.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Her



21) I walked away because you were busy finding faults in me, while I was busy overlooking yours.



22) Our breakup will hurt me a lot but I’d rather mend a broken heart than suffocate in a toxic relationship. Goodbye.



23) I am breaking up with you because I am sick of being a second priority to the person, who has always been my priority number one.



24) You treated our relationship like a Facebook status update that you could conveniently change every day. I am sorry but I refuse to be treated this way. Goodbye.

Good Morning Quotes For Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment